Dragon Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want enter to the ally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flisto
Recruit
Recruit

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-05

I want enter to the ally Empty
PostSubject: I want enter to the ally   I want enter to the ally EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 am

Pardon for being late...

I am new in this game but I learn rapidly and I am charmed with knowing new persons. Concidero that to play only is boring and not to help is worse. Eye that not acepque that take me as an idiot but always I am ready to give the best thing...

This way that you think? I want to enter...

Schupios [**:**]> Flistolandia

Actualy my different position is between 100 and 200 and I am doing the preparations in order to (in one or two days) could do colonies to me...

Only one is that my speech can turn out to be strange because I am Argentine and not to write itself very well in English but if it to be read ... before my mistakes from already I ask for excuses

Town Hall niv *
Academy niv *
Barrack niv *
trading post and port
warhouse
shipyard

WARNING
NEVER POST COORDS
OR
BUILDING LVLS
Back to top Go down
craziechris
President
President
craziechris

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Hit Points:
I want enter to the ally Left_bar_bleue200/200I want enter to the ally Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Magic Points:
I want enter to the ally Left_bar_bleue100/100I want enter to the ally Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Mage

I want enter to the ally Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want enter to the ally   I want enter to the ally EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 8:33 am

welcome to the allance
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodnations.com

I want enter to the ally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Fighters :: Public Forums :: Registering information-
Jump to: