Dragon Fighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

conquer the hill, very funny!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
craziechris
President
President
craziechris

Male Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Character sheet
Hit Points:
conquer the hill, very funny! Left_bar_bleue200/200conquer the hill, very funny! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Magic Points:
conquer the hill, very funny! Left_bar_bleue100/100conquer the hill, very funny! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class: Mage

conquer the hill, very funny! Empty
PostSubject: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:19 am

conquer the hill, name speaks for itself i guess.

conquer the hill however you like, fortify it, BUT don't make it impenentrable, so no gigantic walls round it or something.

and keep it funny, don't go repeating, be original;)

well, i'll start simple: i walked on the hill, and now i own it
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodnations.com
protoplasmatic
High Councillors
High Councillors

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character sheet
Hit Points:
conquer the hill, very funny! Left_bar_bleue200/200conquer the hill, very funny! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Magic Points:
conquer the hill, very funny! Left_bar_bleue100/100conquer the hill, very funny! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:26 pm

I walked up the hill and beat you upside the head with a frying pan....

"MY HILL PUNK!!!"
Back to top Go down
jackeeboi
President
President
jackeeboi

Number of posts : 37

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:
conquer the hill, very funny! Left_bar_bleue500/500conquer the hill, very funny! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 1:32 pm

i shot a sniper and hit u in the legs and u rolled down the hill and i walked up and sat their eating my lunch
Back to top Go down
protoplasmatic
High Councillors
High Councillors

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:08 pm

*growls slightly and pulls out twin barretas filling your head cavity full of lead* naw....my hill punk....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 10:32 am

I summoned a flying pink elephant that pushes you off the hill. hills is mine to enjoy :p
Back to top Go down
craziechris
President
President
craziechris

Male Number of posts : 89

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 10:40 am

i eat a tic tac and then an army of them comes up the hill and flatterns you to death. hahaha they after form a cricular wall which is white.

prase the tic tac
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodnations.com
protoplasmatic
High Councillors
High Councillors

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:03 am

*raises an eyebrow at the army that just turned into a white wall and drives up in a wrecking ball destroying your 'man-made' wall and running you over in the process, parking the construction vehicle on top of you*

heehee.....
Back to top Go down
Brentbrent
Dragonfighters Guardians
Dragonfighters Guardians
Brentbrent

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:23 am

I cast heat metal on the construction vehicle. As the vehicle melts it causes your immolation and I offer the smoke of your passing to Cthulhu who sends an army of Lovecraft readers to defend me with their paperbacks and cauldrons of steaming hot black hair dye.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=23173
protoplasmatic
High Councillors
High Councillors

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:41 pm

*prays to Gygax and resurrects at the head of a full legion of D&D fanatics, who come in and swarm the lovecraftians and proceed to pummel them, and you, to death with d20's*

RIP Gary Gygax, you will be missed
Back to top Go down
Brentbrent
Dragonfighters Guardians
Dragonfighters Guardians
Brentbrent

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:03 am

I offer free advertising deals to Wizards of the coast in exchange for even more confusing D&D rules and calmly walk to the top of the hill as all the D&D players kill each other in arguments over the meaning of the rules in the new edition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:03 am

i shoot out of the hill using a catapult to hit you with all the card decks from the dead D&D players.
i establish my personal and enhanced card castle on top of the hill king
Back to top Go down
Dreamwalker
Recruit
Recruit
Dreamwalker

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 2:17 am

I set on fire your card castle while youīre in Razz
My hill now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 am

I was in the pool. Fire goes out i just turn the fire hose and wash you away.
I'm still here Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreamwalker
Recruit
Recruit
Dreamwalker

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:29 pm

I put a loud speaker near you and i force you to listen to the Backstreet Boys music over and over and over again, until you give up, quit and leave the hill to me. (Ewww... thatīs horrible)

Dreamwalkerīs Hill!
Back to top Go down
Brentbrent
Dragonfighters Guardians
Dragonfighters Guardians
Brentbrent

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 pm

I emp you and your stereo system with a giant tesla coil and set out a perimeter of lightning rods so I can safely sit under a dome of arcs of lightning at the top of the hill.

I dance in the strobe lighting provided by the arcs of electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 am

i found the switch and turned the power off.
in the dark i hit you in the bottom with my foot and kick you off the hill lol!
Back to top Go down
Brentbrent
Dragonfighters Guardians
Dragonfighters Guardians
Brentbrent

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 am

lol

I roll down the hill holding my bottom yelling ow ow ow ow!

"I'll be back!" (in cheesy Austrian accent)
Back to top Go down
Dreamwalker
Recruit
Recruit
Dreamwalker

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 4:53 am

So... is Temos hill now?
Ok! I īll kick him!
Back to top Go down
Brentbrent
Dragonfighters Guardians
Dragonfighters Guardians
Brentbrent

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:45 pm

I wonder around hill holding head to think of new plan......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Brentbrent wrote:
I wonder around hill holding head to think of new plan......
trying to conquer the hill by boring me to death? lol!
Back to top Go down
King of

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:58 pm

I lead a Smiley Army that penetrates your barrier because my ghost smiley's can't conduct electricity. What a Face What a Face What a Face They go inside and shut the power off. My regular Smiley's then mass you and push you off the hill. Then my reindeer Smiley's come and protect me from any aircraft attacks. rendeer rendeer rendeer After that my Ghost Smiley's protect me from any non-material attacks. What a Face What a Face What a Face Then my Bomb Smiley's form a barrier around the hill blowing up anybody who comes near them. bom bom bom After that the LOL stick guys protect me on the hill from anybody who tries to attack me. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:29 am

I planted carnivore flowers seeds for my protection as they grow they eat all your smiley's
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
you become vulnerable so i send an alien alien after you and you run away affraid
king recovers the crown
Back to top Go down
Brentbrent
Dragonfighters Guardians
Dragonfighters Guardians
Brentbrent

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Magic Points:

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:24 pm

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
My army of hypnotist cyclops hypnotise your flowers and alien so they turn on you and chase you away.
My farao brings in elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant and silent silent silent silent silent silent to build a palace, defensive walls and to trample anyone that comes inside. The hypnotist cyclops patrol the walls and I reside comfortably in the Palace.
Back to top Go down
King of

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:03 pm

I use these guys tongue tongue tongue to taunt you and lure everybody in your castle away from your castle. Then I blow you up with these guys bom bom bom and sit comfortabley in MY palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:13 am

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

My pirates PAWNED you Twisted Evil

I call all the kingdom's jocolor jocolor to protect me from you all geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquer the hill, very funny!   conquer the hill, very funny! Empty

Back to top Go down

conquer the hill, very funny!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Fighters :: Public Forums :: Forum Games-
Jump to: